I'm planning on making this little bodysuit for a baby gift, but wanted to try out the pattern first.
So Molly got a new top out of the deal. There's a little growing room there, but that's good, because growing is what she's been doing a lot of lately.
The pattern is from Ottobre 5-2006-1. I used my coverstitch for the binding, which turned out beautifully (yeah, it takes practice, but once you get the hang of it, there's no going back...). I first used size 14 snaps (those things are tiny!) but they just could not fit through all those layers of fabric. They pulled out on the first try (grrrr....). I managed to dig them out and replace them with size 16. I also put a bit of twill tape in between the layers to interface each side of the crotch - this of course made it thicker. The snaps eventually pulled through the fabric on my first knit romper.
Sea Glass Denim Jacket
2 hours ago