The pattern (Ottobre 5-2007-5) indicates that this is a fitted top but, as you can see, it isn't terribly fitted even with a tank underneath.
If I make this again I'll lengthen the sleeves so I can make wider sleeves hems to match the shirt hem.
Also featured are the slightly rumpled Burda cuffed trousers.
I did a slight forward shoulder alteration here. I'm still playing with this alteration, but what I did this time works nicer than the last method I used. This time I slashed from the neckline to the armscye and spread in back and overlapped the same amount in front. This moves the shoulder seam forward and widens the upper back just slightly, while removing some of the extra fabric in front of the armhole. This is smoother, I think, than just widening the back and moving the seam forward. Maybe I'll draw up a diagram in the future when I'm satisfied with how the alteration works for me.