This fabric is so busy it's hard to see the raglan sleeves and the shirring detail. It's only after I've made two garments with shirring near the neckline that the solution to the neck binding poking out has revealed itself (thanks to an ottobre yahoo group member). I should have stitched the gathered/shirred neckline to avoid stretching it while applying the binding. That way it wouldn't gather the neck binding along with itself.
The sleeve hems are gathered with elastic.
I added some length because, as usual, I expect some more shrinkage from this Hobby Lobby Fabric.
Oh...the pattern is from ottobre 6-2008-20.