This is BurdaStyle 1-2010-121, a vertically striped shirt which has a "bib" in the front with horizontal stripes. It has a band collar and French cuffs (I think that's what they're called) and I made the hem curved instead of straight, which seemed kind of boring.
After I finished this top I had mixed feelings: elation and puzzlement. Elation because I'm thrilled that, after belaboring (conceptually) over a forward shoulder adjustment, it fits really well. Puzzlement about why I chose this pattern because I'm not sure whether this style suits me. If I saw this shirt in a store, I'd certainly walk right past it. The contrast stripe "bib" seems much more distinctive in real life. And the green/white striped seersucker, which I got from www.fabric.com, surprised me by having a silver stripe as well. So I can't help feeling it's a little too glittery for me.
However, it's comfortable and I think I'll wear it anyway. And since it fits, this is a great base pattern for making all sorts of button up shirts.
Wardrobe Sudoku 2017
3 hours ago