It's a unique design, but simple to sew. There are no closures, just a mile of narrow hemming to do. Super long ties are attached to both sides of the bodice. The left tie goes through a slit in the right side and wraps around the back. The right tie wraps goes to the left and wraps around the back. The top has your usual assortment of darts and a collar stand and collar and back yoke. The sleeves are meant to be VERY long and skinny and worn pushed up. I ended up cutting 9 inches (!) off the length to make them wearable.
I think I could've gone down a size to tighten up the wrap front and the back. I'm between sizes on their chart and have to make the call based on how fitted I think the garment will be. Although this time I chose the bigger size so I didn't have to downgrade.
The newest adjustment I added to my sewing arsenal - the "square shoulder" - has been doing wonders. Burda sizing is consistent enough that I feel I can sew their tops with confidence now.
Pattern: Burda Magazine (3-2010-122).
Linen: Mill End Textiles.