Amber of the Evening Tree and Kristine, the Beangirl were both kind enough to pass along this award. Along with Beangirl, I ponder whether "stylish" is the most fitting descriptor of the blog or the blogger (:
The award stipulates that I entertain you with 7 factoids, which you may not actually want to know. Here goes:
1. One of my favorite foods is asparagus. I eat it nearly every day.
2. One of my favorite movies is "The Princess Bride". When I was in college, my roomate and I could quote large swaths of the dialogue....possibly to the annoyance of our other roomate.
3. I have double jointed thumbs. When in junior high, I would impress people with this, but it hasn't really been useful to me since.
4. With the help of a friend, I spray painted my first car yellow. I bought the car from a family friend and the paint from Wal-Mart. It was sooo boring in pale blue, but with yellow paint it became "The Bananacoche".
5. One early sign of my creativity involving raw materials was when I made an entire manger scene from toilet paper rolls, paint, and glue. I'm not sure why, but my mom has preserved it all these years.
6. Do you know the Myer's-Brigg's personality types? I'm an INTJ, which comprises 1-2% of the population. No wonder all of you are so . . . unusual.
7. I have straight hair. It doesn't curl; it doesn't even bend. Despite a few failed efforts to the contrary, I made it through the 80's without big bangs and the 90's without a perm.
Choosing 7 people to award is like choosing bridesmaids. You can't include all your friends and you might choose someone who'd rather be left well enough alone. So I'm going to be an award black hole here.
But I would like to highlight one new blog: All the Wyld Things. This gal has been doing some pretty impressive pattern drafting.